Canada Day in Korea
There were many possibilities of things to do for our national holiday. In the end I didn't see any fireworks, strawberries or even Canadians for that matter. Even though this holiday isn't such a huge deal to me when I'm home, it does feel like I should be doing something special for it when I'm away. In the end I just didn't feel like seeing anyone today. I have a headache and I think I'm coming down with something. It could just be a change in the weather. Rainy season is beginning.


3 Comments:
Cheer up baby! If I was there we'd be celebrating. Canada Day celebrations in Korea are outstanding! U'll have to try them next year. Hope you feel better honey! You have to be well for Hanoi!!!!!
The "Hoser Factor" increases proportionate to the distance a Canadian is from home.
You should see all the leaf-encrusted clothing I want to take to NZ.
Hey Sarah - I met you a long long long time ago through megan leonard. She sent me your blog link because I am thinking of also going to teach in korea. I am wondering if you could give me some info about your school, and how you found your job? Do you teach at yes youngdo? Any tips? You can email me if you want
tara.dawn.oneill@gmail.com
anything would be helpful! I'm looking forward to reading your latest addition to your blog!
Thanks a lot Tara
Post a Comment
<< Home